Nearest Railway Station: Jalandhar
Nearest Airport: Amritsar
About the Centre:
The Ayur Sudha – Super Speciality Ayurveda Centre is founded with the objective of providing healing through the ancient science of Ayurveda (science of life). Ayur Sudha have a mission of ' Taking Ayurveda to every home'. Ayur Sudha has been actively involved in promoting Ayurveda to all over the world. People from over 170 countries have been reported to receive scientific information on the role of Ayurveda for various diseases.
The Centre is set up to offer and provide most Ancient System of Medicine i.e. “Ayurveda” it has been the first to set up an online Ayurvedic Treatment Centre that offers a holistic treatment to patients around the world. This Centre also conducts online Knowledge in Ayurveda.
Mission & Vision:
Ayur - Sudha Holistic, Herbal, Ayurvedic & Panch-karma Treatment Center is natural founded with the objective of providing healing through the ancient science of Ayurveda , The Most Ancient Science In Healthcare, Personalized counseling is provided by a group of professionals that includes India-trained Ayurvedic Doctor (BAMS), Board certified M.D.
Ayur Sudha has the blessings of Paramhans Swami Rajinder Ji Maharaj who is our spiritual guide and a great spiritual healer.
Ayurveda accepts all forms of eastern and western healing sciences in their appropriate time and place—it rejects nothing. Our intentions are to serve humanity through Ayurveda. Health diseases and disorders (mind and/or body imbalances) are corrected through Ayurvedic herbs and nutrition, simple lifestyle adjustments, purposeful career counseling, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, spiritual counseling, Panch-Karma and more. Clients choose from our 10-therapy options those modalities that most appeal to them.
This holistic approach also enhances healthier careers and social lives for individuals. Health includes a balanced mind, body and spirit, and is achieved through healing, prevention and longevity therapies.
Dr. Amit Dutta
B.A.M.S. (Pb.) (Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicnes & Surgery )
M.D. (A. Medicines)
Specialist Panchakarma Therapies (CC) , Jaipur
Dr. Amit Dutta, the Director & Chief Ayurvedic Consultant of Ayur Sudha Super Speciality Ayurveda Centre,
belongs to a family of traditional Ayurvedic and Herbal Practitioners. He has a vast knowledge of herbs and their applied clinical uses. He is a specialist in Ayurvedic Medicines and working as a Consultant Holistic, Herbal and Ayurvedic Practitioner. He is also a certified as a Practitioner of Panchakarma Therapy and more over he is specialist in Pulse Reading and treat the patients merely on pulse reading. Beside the Specialization in skin diseases, he has also Specialist in Kidney Failure, Kidney Disease, Beauty Treatments , Migraine, Heart-Blockage, Cancers and Infertility Treatment. He has treated many complicated cases with Ayurveda & PanchaKarma Therapies.
Dr. Amit Dutta speaks the languages - Hindi, English, Punjabi and Sanskrit.
Number of Doctors in Hospital: 2
Speciality of Hospital: Skin Diseases, Kidney Diseases, Male Problems, Female Problems, Infertility, Arthritis, and Beauty and Body Solutions
1. Abhyanga - A synchronized whole body massage performed by two therapists using specific herbal oil selected according to the body type & health problems. The massage is followed by a steam bath and a hot shower. The treatment brings about improved physical consistency, induces deep relaxation and is very beneficial for vigor and vitality.
2. Choornaswedan - This therapy begins with the application of a Dosha specific massage oil to the entire body. The entire body is then subjected to exude profusely after a thorough massage of herbal powders made into a bundle. This relieves neurological disorders, rheumatism, arthritis and sports injuries.
3. Njavarakizhi -A massage to the body with small linen bags filled with cooked Njavara rice after a liberal application of medicated oil over the whole body. The rice is cooked in cow's milk mixed with a herbal decoction. The bags are dipped in the same mixture and applied all over the body to induce sudation (sweat). This procedure is highly rejuvenating, nourishing and prepares the individual to bear the stresses and strains of a busy lifestyle.
4. Pizhichil - This therapy is a beautiful combination of two classical Ayurvedic treatments, Snehana (oleation) and Swedana (sudation). Pizhi’ means ‘Squeezing’ and ‘Chil’ means ‘Vigorous movement.’ It is a procedure of squeezing large quantities of warm medicated oil all over the body with one hand and massaging with the other hand. Pizhichil is considered as the most natural way to purify different body systems.
5. Pinda Sweda - Warm oil massage followed by heated herbal -rice bag massage for relaxation, pain relief and stimulation of blood circulation.
6. Kizhi - Herbal leaves and herbs or herbal powders are applied to the whole body in boluses with hot medicated oils for 45 minutes per day for a period of 07 to 14 days. This treatment is for osteoarthritis, arthritis with swelling, Spondylosis, sports injuries etc.
7. Shirodhara - Luke warm herbal oil is poured in a continuous stream onto the forehead, while receiving a gentle massage on the forehead. Shirodhara rejuvenates and revitalizes the body and mind. This therapy relieves stress and strain related problems, slows the aging process, improves memory and is known to have a curative effect for paralysis and other neurological malfunctions. Shirodhara ultimately strengthens the physical constitution of the individual.
8. Takradahara - Takra means buttermilk and Dhara means pouring. This therapy calms the individual down by using medicated buttermilk, which is poured onto the forehead to relieve insomnia, depression and other stress related problems. It prevents greying of the hair, reduces headaches, increases digestive power and alleviates anorexia.
9. Akshi Tarpana - Medicated ghee is retained in a reservoir made over the eyes with black gram powder. This therapy will have a cooling effect on irritated and stressed eyes. This relieves eyestrain, improves eyesight and other eye related problems.
10. Gandusa - This therapy involves the retention of medicated oil or decoction in the mouth for several minutes. The benefits of this therapy will bring a glow to the face, improve lines and wrinkles, tone the skin and assist with any kind of mouth, voice or teeth disorders while cleansing the ear, nose and throat pathways.
11. Kaval - This therapy requires the retention, movement and gargling of medicated oil or decoction in the mouth. This process is highly beneficial for ear, nose, throat disorders and improving the voice while bringing a glow to the face.
12. Vamana - Vamana, is performed by administering herbal decoction. This process will induce therapeutic vomiting. This is a very beneficial therapy for Kapha predominating disorders such as asthma, cough, psoriasis and skin disorders. Before Vamana Proper Snehanan & Swedan is must.
13. Virechana - This therapy alleviates excess Pitta from the body. Virechana is performed by administering Virechak Aushdhi (purgative medicine) in milk or warm water preparation. This therapy alleviates excess Pitta in the body and is extremely beneficial in Pitta disorders such as dermatitis, chronic fever, heartburn and jaundice. Before Virechana Proper Snehanan & Swedan is must.
14. Sneha Vasti - The main seat of the Vata Dosha is Pakwashaya (large intestine); therefore Vasti, an oil enema, is the main therapy for all Vata disorders such as constipation, neurological ailments, paralysis, flatulence, lower backache, gout and rheumatism.
15. Kashaya Vasti - This vasti is normally done after a course of Sneha Vasti. This is a cleansing enema where honey, oil and an herbal decoction are administered. The results nourish and rebuild the Dhatus (body tissues), strengthen their activities, restore and strengthen the body's immunity. This is very nutritive while removing accumulated Malas (toxins) from the colon.
16. Nasya - Face, shoulders and chest are massaged with specific medicated herbal oil and made to perspire. The medicine in exact dose is measured and poured into the nostrils, while inhaling. After this process, the area around the nose, chest, palms and foot are massaged vigorously. This treatment is highly effective for headaches, sinusitis, migraine and rhinitis.
17. Rasayana Therapy - This 2 1/2-hour therapy is a combination of Abhyanga, Shirodhara, and Swedana that takes the mind, body, and spirit on an inner journey of relaxation and mental purification. Each therapy includes meditation and rest. By creating deep relaxation, promoting energy flow, and purifying the body/mind, Ayurvedic Rasayana Therapy encourages a deep remembering of well-being and peace that supports the healing process and connection to Spirit.
18. Marma Point Massage - Marma Points are power points located on the body that are areas of concentrated life-force energy. Proper massage of these points with essential oil application and the light touch of pranic healing combine to balance the flow of energy through the muscles, joints and organs of the body.
19. Garshana - The two persons exfoliating massage done with silk or wool gloves. Garshana rids the skin of dead cells and stimulates lymphatic circulation creating lustrous and soft, vibrant skin. This treatment often precedes Abhyanga.
20. Vashpa Aggrahanaya - Serves to dilate and purify the respiratory tract. In Kapha dosha like asthma, respiratory tract allergies, chronic bronchitis.
21. Kativasti - Warm medicated oil is kept over the lower back in a well prepared with herbal paste boundary for 20 to 45 minutes lubricating the lower spinal column.
22. Urovasti (Hridyavasti) Heart Vasti - Like Kativasti, warm medicated oil is kept on the chest as if on the heart region providing the heart nourishment for 20 to 30 minutes.
23. Vasti - It involves holding warm ayurvedic oils on the affected areas, that help immensely in cases of lower back problems, cervical problems, arthritic knees and in cases of hypertension and cardiac related conditions.
24. Traditional Beauty Treatments - The secret of beauty, according to Ayurveda, is Ojas – the subtle quality of vigour or vitality, which is the superfine essence of the seven dhatus. If one stays healthy in body, mind and spirit, one’s Ojas stay strong and this force creates a radiant inner self and a beautiful outer self.
25. Face Pack (Using Fruits/Vegetables) - This treatment includes procedures like cleansing, massage, herbal steam, gentle scrub, nutrifiying packs, toning, rejuvenating and moisturizing. This is done with combination of ayurvedic herbs based on the constitution of a person, and fresh fruits and vegetables according to skin types. This nourishes the skin by providing vitamins and minerals and rejuvenating the pores.
26. Rejuvenatory Treatment - Ayurveda, from time immemorial focused on anti-aging and rejuvenation programmes to prevent disease process and to maintain an optimum healthy state. This is recommended for anyone above the age of 40 for 14-21 days annually and any one above 60 years for 21 days annually. This Programme consists of different Panchakarma and other special Ayurvedic programmes based on the person's health and body constitution.
27. Stone Massage - After application of the ayurvedic oil based on your body type, the hot lava stones are used to massage your body. Excellent for tired and aching muscles and to distress the body making you feels lighter than ever. It relieves spasms of the muscles by improving the circulation. It also tones the muscles, relaxes the nerves, helps mobilize fat in a mild way and removes the stiffness from the joints and improves posture.
28. Deep Tissue Massage - An intensive treatment that works on neuro muscular tissues, strengthens the nervous system and tones the body. The strong and vigorous massages with deep pressure used in the strokes helps the very stressed body and also helps in weight loss. It tones the muscles and helps to get rid off deep-seated toxins.
29. Shiro-Abyanga (Head Massage) - The head and nape of the neck is massaged with oil to stimulate blood circulation, make nerve tracts flexible and resilient, promote hair growth and relax tenseness.
30. Shirolepam (Herbal Head Pack) - This is the application of herbal preparations in paste over the hairy part of the head for 30 to 60 minutes. Ingredients of the paste vary according to the nature of the ailment.
31. Avagahana Sweda (Herbal Water Bath) - It is a kind of immersion bath where the patient is made to sweat while sitting in a tub filled with a specific warm medical decoction for the whole body or different parts of the body like the hips or feet.
32. Beauty Face Packs - An exotic facial using fresh, natural beauty enhancing herbs like milk cream, curd, mint, honey, turmeric and various other ayurvedic herbs.
Accommodation facilities: Ayur Sudha provides accommodation as well as food for Panchakarma patients.
Source of food: From own garden
Is food organic?: Yes
Is white sugar served?: No
Are nightshades served?: No
Is chilli served?: No
Is there any pollution in the vicinity?: No
Noise in the vicinity?: No
Are there cell phone towers?: No
Is vaastu applied?: Yes
Source of Information: Vaidya Amit Dutta