This clinic is located at Rishikesh, surounded by Ganges River and Himalayan range of mountain.
Nearest Railway Station: HARIDWAR
Nearest Airport: DEHRADUN
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
We provide authentic basic Panchakarma and Ayurveda treatments by Ayurveda experts and technicians.
- Shirodhara (Oil on For-head)
- Hridaya basti (Treatment for Heart)
- Pristha basti (Thorosic Treatment)
- Sharir Abhayanga (Ayurvedic Massage)
- Shastishali-pinda swedan (Milk-rice massage)
- Swedana (Steam Treatment)
- Patrapinda swedana (Heat with leaves)
- Udawartan (Powder Massage)
- Vamana (Therapeutic vomiting)
- Netra/akshi-tarpana (Eye Treatment)
- Virechana (Therapeutic purgation)
- Kati basti (Lumber Spine Treatent)
- Basti (Oil and decoction enema)
- Griva basti (Neck Treatment)
- Nasyam (Nasal drops Treatment)
- Raktamokshana (Blood letting therapy)
- Ayurveda Panch karma, yoga & Adventure Package (7 Days)
- Rejuvenation Package (7 Days)
- Mud Therapy Package (7 Days)
- Weight loss Package (7 Days-28 Days)
- Herbal Medicine Tour Package (2 Days)
- 5 - Sense organs cleaning (4 Days)
Number of doctors in hospital: 3
Accomodation facilities: Guest house/hotels with attached toilet and hot bath facilities. AC and Non AC room are available.
Dr.M.L.Maurya (Ayurveda Consultant Physician)
Dr. M.L Maurya is a Ayurveda Doctor specialist in Panchakarma , Yoga & Naturopathy and additionally he is a:
• Qualified Ayurveda Doctor, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) Ayurveda Degree from Gurukul Kangri Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Haridwar Uttarankhand, India, affiliated to CSJM Kanpur Univesity.
• Panchakarma Certificate from Mallinath Ayurvedic Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka and Post-Graduate Diploma in Panchakarma from Vinayaka Mission Deemed University, Tamilnadu, India.
• Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Science from All India Nature Cure Federation, New Delhi and P.G. advance diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga science from Punjab University, Chandigarh, India.
• Ex. Medical officer, Government Ayurvedic Hospital, Bamswal, Almora, Uttarakhand.
• Expertise in Panchakarma detoxification/ rejuvenation treatments, Ayurvedic Therapy, Pulse diagnosis, Identification of 250 medicinal plants, Ayurvedic consultation, lectures on Ayurvedic philosophy, herbs & diets, Pharmacy manufacturing of medicines.
• Established Ayurveda Panchakarma centre in Jan 2005 at Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, India; Managing and providing all Ayurvedic treatments, Naturopathy treatments, Consultations, Dilevering lectures on Ayurveda, Giving training in Ayurveda, naturopathy and panchakarma.
• He learn and experienced Ayurveda treatments in the guidence of my Guru Dr D.N.Sharma and Prof. Dr.S.N.Srivastava from Haridwar Ayurveda college and Hospital, Gurukul Kangri, India.
• He has increasing number of cliental from all over the world especially from U.S.A and Europe. Few of the testimonials can be viewed on the Web.
We provide only organic food from our own garden. We do not serve white sugar, nightshades and chilly.
There is no air and noise pollution in the surrounding area.
Vaastu has been applied for the buildings.
Source of Information:Vadiya Maurya