Nearest Railway Station: Bhuj
Nearest Airport: Bhuj
About the Centre:
Here at our clinic we focus to balancing of health and removal of root cause of diseases by Ayurveda methods. Our Clinic is the tradition of Ayurvedic Knowledge, inherited in the scientific form as a complete Ayurveda and Panchkarma Treatment Centre. Here we do case taking by Ayurveda methods and diagnose the ‘Prakrutti” of patients, then we do analysis of complaints of patients and do diagnosis of diseases.
Our Motto is to "Provide pure and ethical Ayurveda And Panchkarma treatments for all types of diseases under one roof with Ayurveda’s great scientific wisdom".
About the Doctor:
Dr. Jigar Gor
BAMS, DYA, PGPP, PGDEMS
He is very simple, fun loving person. As a student of Ayurveda, he worked under very well known senior Ayurveda Physician for a long time as a Guru – Shishya parmapara. He is having vast clinical experiences as a consulting Ayurveda and Panchkarma Physician. He has developed many formulations with assured quality and results.
Ayurveda is Dr. Jigar Gor’s passion, he is ready to help society with the knowledge of Ayurveda science and he always wants to progress as a student of Ayurveda. He took part in 2nd World ayurveda congress as delegates. He is active member of Ayurveda Vyaspeeth, Ayurveda for Health, Ayurveda Patrika and All India Ayurveda Council. He regularly writes an article in leading news papers and Ayurveda magazines for Ayurveda awareness. He did so many ayurveda medical camps for the service of mankind and ready to heal and cure the needy person.
Number of Doctors in Hospital: 1
Speciality of Hospital: All kind of Chronic Diseases
1) Psychiatric Disorders - Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Disturbed sleep, Headache, Blood pressure, etc.
2) Respiratory tract problems - Asthma, Chronic cough, Cold, Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Breathlessness, etc.
3) Bone-Joints problems - Low backache, Arthritis, Rheumatism, Sciatica, Osteoarthritis, Spondylitis, Gout, Swelling of joints and such all diseases.
4) Gastric n Digestive system disorders - Gases, Gastric discomfort, Belching, Acidity, Anorexia, Gastritis, Colitis, etc.
5) Ano-Rectal Disorders - Piles, Fissures, Constipation, Blood in stool, etc .
6) Gynecological Disorders - Infertility, Leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Menopause, Irregular menstrual cycle, Swelling of uterus, etc.
7) Metabolic Disorders - Diabetes, Obesity, Low weight, Cholesterol, etc.
8) Genitourinary problems - Chronic renal failure, Renal calculus, Urine infection, Burning sensation in urine, etc .
9) Blood – Skin problems - Vitiligo, White patches on skin, Psoriasis, Ringworm infection, Dryness of skin, Boils, Rashes, Itching, Pimples blood impurities, etc.
10) Men’s Health problems - Low libido, Sexual weakness, Low sperm count, Man Menopause, Prostate enlargement, Male Menopause, etc.
11) Various Hormonal Disorders
12) Diseases of Children - Asthma, Anorexia, Undeveloped child, Convulsion, Bed wetting, Worms, etc.
13) Hair n Scalp problems - Dandruff, Hair fall, Split hair, Low growth of hair, Hair psoriasis, Itching in scalp, Dry hair, Undernourished Hair, Alopecia, etc.
14) Special courses to grow height of body
15) Special Nine months course for pregnant women, for better-healthy pregnancy and healthy child. A planed medication of nine months, yoga and diet "Before-After" and during the pregnancy to achieve good health of Mother and Baby.
Source of food: From outside market
Is food organic?: Yes
Is white sugar served?: Yes
Are nightshades served?: No
Is chilli served?: No
Is there any pollution in the vicinity?: No
Noise in the vicinity?: No
Are there cell phone towers?: No
Is vaastu applied?: Yes
Source of Information: Vaidya Jigar Gor